OBJECTIVE: It’s important to get your account set up and approved first because it can take several weeks for Amazon to go through the identity verification process by the time your products are in Amazon’s warehouses. Once you know you want to sell on Amazon, your first step should be to set up your Account. You can have an account without a product or any active listings. We are dedicated to accompany brands throughout all the complexity of registering account.
1. Account Creation Consulting:
– Preparing necessary Documents.
– Some tips or notices you need to know.
– Failure dispute.
2. Create FBA/FBM account:
– Work with clients to collect necessary docs.
– Submit docs on AMZ system.
– Guide Client to do AMZ interview.
– Support to check failure result and advice Client to send dispute.